5 Best New Android Apps from October 2018!
Meet your new cooking coach! Over 3000 Tasty recipes now at your fingertips; an all-new Step-By-Step instruction mode; ‘My Recipes’ page which serves as your very own mobile cookbook, and an innovative Search tool that allows you to filter by any ingredients, cuisine and social occasion you’re in the mood for!
– Get step-by-step instructions on how to cook every single recipe. We’ll even keep your phone awake so you don’t have to worry about it falling asleep while you cook.
– Watch the latest videos from Tasty before your friends do.
– Get recommendations for your next meal based on the time of day, day of the week, and major holidays.
2. Firefox Reality
Firefox Reality brings the best and freshest content from the web that you know and love to Virtual Reality headsets. Our browser provides an open, accessible and secure way for everyone to explore the web. Experience sharp text, high quality videos, and a seamless transition from 2D to 3D immersive modes. Enjoy the best possible web browsing experience with Firefox Reality.
Hire brings the power of Google to recruiting. Not a Hire customer? Visit hire.google.com to get started.
Hire is an easy-to-use recruiting application that helps small to medium organizations to distribute jobs, identify and attract candidates, build strong relationships, and efficiently manage the interview process – using the familiar Google solutions such as Google Search, Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets and Hangouts.
* Hire faster through integration with G Suite – save recruiting teams time by eliminating the toggling back-and-forth between Gmail, Calendar, Docs and a recruiting system.
* As easy to use as Gmail – Building easy-to-use, consumer products is Google’s DNA. Hire is a recruiting application your entire team will actually use.
* Complete view of candidate interactions – No more wondering if somebody followed up, Gmail and Calendar integration ensures that every candidate interaction is recorded so you know
4. Hyperion Launcher
A launcher is not just a home, it needs to be an experience.
We believe that not only should everyone deserve a sweet, feature-filled launcher with a beautiful UX, we wanted it to always be up to date with the best of what Google has to offer at a consistent pace, as well as consistently pushing new tweaks and customization options that users want…without the bloat!
We streamlined this launcher for ourselves; by bringing the best features we love from many launchers found on the market and creating a unified experience – we can truly call this home. As usual, we have everything that a typical Launcher3/Pixel Launcher based launcher has, but much more!